Get Certified While Attending This Year’s Event!
Industry professionals interested in advancing their career and receiving their Certified Global Benefits Specialist™ designation can fulfill all 8 credit hours needed for certification by registering and attending the Global Benefits Association’s annual event, the Global Benefits Conference*. The 3rd Annual Global Benefits Conference will take place October 24-26th, 2012 on the beach in Fort Lauderdale/Miami, Florida. Don't delay in registering as space is limited.
Conference Registration + Certification starting at $2,100
Conference Registration + 3 Nights Hotel + Certification starting at $2,889
Online Certification: $600
- Studies have shown that people retain more information and learn faster through interactive, “in house” learning.
- The ability to sit face to face with your colleagues discussing what you’ve learned, collaborating with other HR professionals and discussing the applicability to your specific organization.
- Having hands on experience during the sessions and also have the opportunity to participate in the live Q&A.
- The opportunity to share best practices and experiences with other individuals within your industry.
- Participate in private, one on one networking meetings using our sophisticated networking software
Other Certification Programs Available Include: the Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist™, Certified Voluntary Benefits Specialist™, Certified Self Insurance Specialist™ and the Certified Healthcare Reform Specialist™.
To learn more about this year's Specialist Certification Programs Click Here.