1. Who do I contact to reserve an exhibit booth?
2. Is there a deadline for becoming an exhibitor?
Booths are reserved on a first come, first serve basis. Please contact us today to recieve the most updated exhibit hall layout. Exhibitors who register after August 1st, 2012 will not be eligible for any of the printed benefits due to printing deadlines.
3. How many registrations are included in my sponsorship package?
All sponsorship levels include a different amount of full the registrations.
- Exhibitor Sponsorship ~ Includes 2 Registrations
- Bronze Sponsorship ~ Includes 3 Registrations
- Silver Sponsorship ~ Includes 4 Registrations
- Gold Sponsorship ~ Includes 6 Registrations
- Platinum Sponsorship ~ Includes 10 Registrations
- Diamond Sponsorship ~ Includes 15 Registrations
4. How do I register all of my included registrations?
Register your sponsorship and attendees included in your package following these instructions:
- CLICK HERE
- Select the appropriate level of sponsorship.
- After you fill out the information requested for the main contact, you will see a section titled, “Additional Registrations Included in Sponsorship”. Click on the button that says, “Add Additional Attendee”.
- Enter the name and other information for the first guest.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you have registered the number of people included in the your sponsorship package.
Register the attendees included in your package at a later date:
- CLICK HERE
- Enter your name, email address and Confirmation number. (Your confirmation number can be found on the confirmation email that you received when you registered yourself.)
- Click “Modify” at the top menu bar.
- Next, you will need to click on the “Add Additional Attendee” button.
- Fill out their information as they want it to appear on their badge.
5. Once I purchase an exhibit booth what information do I need to provide?
- High resolution logo to be placed on our website.
- A link to your Corporate Website
- 50 word corporate profile about your company in order to promote your particpation through our social media campaign and press releases.
- Register your participants as soon as possible so that they can enjoy the benefits of the Networking Software.